STL Diaper Bank Ambassadors
Become an STL Diaper Bank Ambassador!
Do you have a little time and a little space in your home to spare? The Diaper Bank is looking for volunteers across the STL Metro to serve in our newly formed Ambassadors program!
As a Diaper Bank Ambassador, you will help collect diapers for St. Louis families by serving as a drop off location in your neighborhood. With your support, families in your neighborhood will have an easy way to donate their unused, clean diapers! In addition, Diaper Bank Ambassadors help spread the word of this important work by sharing stories and information about our mission and work with local mom groups, list servs, schools, religious communities, etc.
This is a great way to meet other families in your community, as well as teach your own children or grandchildren about the importance of volunteering and community engagement - all while providing a much needed basic resource to thousands of St. Louis families in need. We’ll give you the tools, you make the connection!
Be a voice for children and families in your community by signing up to be a Diaper Bank Ambassador today!
Ambassador Toolkit Includes:
- Small yard sign that denotes your house as an “Official Diaper Bank Drop Off Location”
- Ambassador business cards
- Fun Diaper Bank Swag!
- Fliers, information sheets, and sample messages for email and social media use
- Diaper Bank Staff support
- Social events to meet other Diaper Bank Ambassadors
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Complete Ambassador training (offered once per quarter on a Saturday morning)
- Serve as your neighborhood contact for The Diaper Bank, promoting your location and coordinating drop-offs with donors
- Spread the word about the urgent need for diapers for families in our community
Once each quarter new Ambassadors gather at the Diaper Bank from 9-11 on Saturday morning to learn about the Ambassador program, get to know each other and learn all about the work that the Diaper Bank is doing in the region. Training dates for 2017 are below
April 1, 2017
July 8, 2017
October 7, 2017