Diaper Need Awareness Week 2017
September 25 to October 1, 2017
Diaper Need Awareness Week is the BIGGEST week of the year for the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank! This year we are partnering with Presenting Sponsor Schnucks Markets to bring the St. Louis area the biggest diaper drive this region as ever seen.
Diaper Need Awareness Week Events
Saturday, September 30: Fill the Truck Event
9 am to 3 pm - we will be in the parking lot of Brentwood Plaza located at 8800 Manchester Rd. with our good friends from Two Men and a Truck, St. Louis FILLING a moving truck (or two!) full of diapers.
Schnucks will have diapers on sale and people can bring diapers collected during their DNAW diaper drives. More family-friendly fun is in the works, so stay tuned for more details.
Learn more and register your Diaper Need Awareness Week Diaper Drive!
Our goal is to collect 200,000 diapers to help families in our region.
Sunday, October 1 : "Bottoms Up for Babies"
6-10pm - Location TBD!
YOU can help end diaper need in our region by participating in the events above, and by:
Becoming a Sponsor
Sponsor Diaper Need Awareness Week to be a part of supporting our area's families most in need. Sponsor receive a number of attractive benefits. Sponsorship levels range from from $250 to $10,000.
Hosting Your Own Diaper Drive
We need individuals, businesses, and organizations to host diaper drives throughout the region. Be a part of the biggest diaper drive St. Louis has ever seen! In addition to helping hundreds of families, you can enter our "Diaper Champions" competition to win amazing prizes.
Download this registration packet to fill out a paper registration form or click on the link below to register your drive online!
How to host a diaper drive during Diaper Need Awareness Week:
- Let us know by registering online or by mailing in the attached form.
- Create awareness on social media or with signs from our Diaper Drive Toolkit.
- Put out collection bins in a convenient location that are colorfully and clearly marked.
- Have fun with it by setting goals or making it a competition among departments.
- All sizes are welcomed, from newborn through size 6, including training pants size 2-4. Sizes 4, 5, 6 and training pants in size 2T-4T are always in highest demand.
- Also accepted are open packages of unused diapers and training pants.
- Monetary donations gladly accepted. Wholesale purchasing agreements make it possible for the Diaper Bank to purchase diapers at a fraction of retail cost.
- Tally your collection by number of diapers. (Not number of boxes)
- Finally, bring your collection to the Brentwood Schnucks parking lot (corner of Brentwood and Manchester) on October 1 from 9 am to 3 pm. Please choose a time convenient to you on the registration form.
- THANK YOU FROM ALL THE DRY AND HAPPY BABIES!!
We are going to need lots of volunteers to help out with the Fill the Truck event, collecting diapers, and more. Even a small amount of time can make a REAL DIFFERENCE in the lives of families all throughout the St. Louis region.
2017 Diaper Drives
We will list diaper drives here as the registrations roll in!
Thank you so much to everyone who is part of this important effort!