In just over 3 months, from September 25 to October 1, the Diaper Bank will be observing our third annual celebration of Diaper Need Awareness Week! This week serves as an opportunity to raise awareness about diaper need in the region, plus it's the Diaper Bank's biggest fundraiser and most important collection of diapers for the year.
We need your help to make it a success! How can you help?...
- Become a sponsor: generous donors like Schnucks and Two Men and a Truck St. Louis have already signed on to help make this week and the important work of the Diaper Bank possible. When you join them, you'll receive some awesome recognition for your sponsorship and the Diaper Bank will be better able to do our important and unique work -- talk about a win/win!
- Host a diaper drive during that week to help us meet our goal of 100 diaper drives collecting 200,000 diapers!
- Purchase BOGO diapers at Schnucks stores and drop them in the collection bin right there in your local store during Diaper Need Awareness Week. (Their sale will begin on September 27.)
- Volunteer on Saturday, September 30 as we strive to Fill the Truck(s)! with the 200,000 diapers collected by our DNAW diaper drives! (register here)
- Join us at our second annual Bottoms Up For Babies event from 6-10pm on Sunday, October 1 at the Schlafly Tap Room (2100 Locust) as we celebrate the success of Diaper Need Awareness Week and reveal our plans for Diaper Bank growth in 2018.