Today, #givingtuesday, the Diaper Bank is kicking off our annual, end of year fundraising effort, and we want you to be a part of our success! Our goal is to raise $30,000 between November 28 and December 31 and we just can't achieve that goal without your help.
This year, your investment is more crucial than ever. In 2017, the Diaper Bank served just over 11,000 children with 550,000 diapers and we have BIG plans for 2018.
BIG is maybe an understatement...
In February 2018, we will send our MILLIONTH diaper out the door. ONE MILLION diapers keeping tens of thousands of St. Louis kiddos clean and dry since 2014, that's a huge milestone. But that's not all we have in store!
After our recent partner application and interview process, the Diaper Bank has approved 16 new partner agencies (bringing us to a total of 34!) and has committed to distributing OVER ONE MILLION DIAPERS in 2018! We think it's pretty big news that 2018 is the year of the millionth diaper AND the year of a million diapers.
We can't do this alone, we need your help to ensure that more than 25,000 St. Louis children can be served with diapers, training pants, wipes and diaper creme in 2018.
Did you know that a gift of only $12 can provide a child with a month's worth of diapers? Gifts of every size make a difference in helping us meet the needs of the thousands of St. Louis families who have to make terrible choices between diapers and food, medicine, clothing, rent or utilities on a daily basis.
- $25 provides a month's worth of diapers to TWO children
- $50 provides a month's worth of diapers to FOUR children
- $100 provides 2,000 love notes for the parents who get our diapers
- $250 provides supplies to wrap 2,000 diaper packs
- $500 provides 2,500 diapers - average monthly distribution to a partner organization
- $1,000 provides a place to work - warehouse lease for 1 month
- $2,500 supports Free Diaper Friday with 10,000 diapers, enough to serve 200 children
- $5,000 provides 20,000 diapers to a partner organization, enough to serve 400 children
Please, give generously on #givingtuesday and throughout this holiday season. Your investment will change lives in St. Louis - one diaper at a time.
With Love and Gratitude, Jess